Fulfilling the programmatic mission of The Church is made possible primarily through the generosity of members and friends.
You can donate via the PayPal link below. Or contact Epiphany directly at (212) 737-2720.
Please join us in giving.
Thanks for your support!
Friday • May 24, 2013 • 7:00pm
Grand Harmonie Orchestra
conducted by Adam Boyles
performing on period classical instruments
Rossini: Overture to La Cenerentola
Weber: Clarinet Concerto no. 1 in F minorThomas Carroll, clarinet
Mendelssohn: Symphony no. 3 “Scottish”
Tickets $35 general • $20 students/seniors
more info: grandharmonie.com
Sunday • June 9, 2013 • 4:00pm
Artis Wodehouse • harmonium and piano
Marti Newland • soprano George Spitzer • baritone
19th & early 20th century American music
• Synagogue music for voice and harmonium
• Ernst Bacon songs on poetry of Whitman, Dickinson and Sandburg
• Percy Grainger’s “The Immovable Do” on a rare 1902 Mustel Art Harmonium
• Afro-American Spirituals arranged by Margaret Bonds and Hall Johnson
• music for two unusual Schoenhut American toy pianos
more info: artiswodehouse.com
Click here for a New York Times review of a concert by
Sinfonia New York at the Church of the Epiphany.