We have returned to in-person worship at both the 8:30 am and 10:30 am services! Sunday School will also take place in-person during the 10:30 am Service.
- 8:30am: HOLY EUCHARIST: Rite I
- 10:30am: HOLY EUCHARIST Rite II with Music
- 10:30am: Sunday School for children age 3-10
The Nave is air-conditioned.
For the health and safety of the whole community, masks must be worn at all times inside the church, completely covering your nose and mouth.* The mask may only be moved briefly when consuming Holy Communion as per instructions. All those attending must also be willing to follow other health and safety precautions.
We ask that you only attend if you are symptom-free and feel w…Read More »
- Acolytes • Children age 8 through teens carry the torches (tall processional candles)
- Readers • proclaim the scripture lessons and lead the Prayers of the People
- Eucharistic Ministers • assist with the distribution of wine at communion
- Crucifers • carry the c…
Many people find themselves looking for a church because of a change in life circumstance; the birth of a child, an engagement, or the sickness and death of a loved one. Epiphany strives to make Christ's presence known in all of these instances, welcoming with open arms the joyful and the grieving.
If you are interested in being baptized, or having your child be baptized, the…Read More »
Each Sunday we pray for our Lay Eucharistic Ministers who visit area hospitals, those in local nursing homes and home-bound parishioners. Several of our visitors are transitioning from one ministry to another, and we have been visiting more home-bound parishioners than in past years. All of our pastoral visitors are trained prior to taking the job. That training was to learn and …Read More »